Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Overrated and Underrated

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member GreatestFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Overrated and Underrated

    After a week of college football...who do you all believe is the most overrated team in college football as well as who is the most underrated?
    "I'm a ramblinwreck from Georgia Tech and a helluva engineer!"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Overrated and Underrated

    Although they were not ranked, the most dissapointing/embarrasing team, the UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO after getting it handed to them by Montana State? So far the most overated would be #9 California, and the most underated would be probably be Georgia Tech, they played pretty good the other night against Notre Dame.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JFDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Overrated and Underrated

    By far most unrated team is Georgia tech....but...they better get a running game. People will take away #21 just as Notre Dame did in the 2nd half.

    Still a very good team though!
    [img]http://www.bristolvaschools.org/vhs/images/bearcat.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Overrated and Underrated

    I cant help but think Ohio State is overrated. How do you lose 7 starters off of one of the best if not the best defenses in the country and be ranked # 1 in preseason? I also have my doubts about my Notre Dame team. I know Georgia Tech is an exception when it comes to a passing game with Calvin Johnson, but that defense especially the sencondary scares me a bit. We will find out if Notre Dame is overrated this week however. I think West Virgina will be a serious contender for a national championship with that running game. I also think Tennessee could very well win the SEC.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Overrated and Underrated

    ND's secondary is bad, but give me Tommy Z any day. He's great.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Overrated and Underrated

    I am gonna call ND the most overrated. I don't know after one week if you can really pick and over and under rated team since most except for UT/Cal and FSU/Miami played down as a warm up and had the expected outcome save for the Oklahoma/UAB game which was a close one. The biggest surprise would have to Tennessee without a doubt, but I don't consider Cal to be the most overrated since the slack 10 and ND are always overrated.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member JFDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Overrated and Underrated

    I went to the CAL/UT game and UT was very impressive!

    UT's defense shut down #1 WR of CAL and #10 RB Lynch could find no running room to run.

    I have been to many UT games and never was I more impressed then Saturday. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.bristolvaschools.org/vhs/images/bearcat.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Overrated and Underrated

    I loved the sign that they showed on tv once and their is also a pic of it on UT's website.

    Lynch will be Rocky sTopped!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]

    I just hope for the same type of performance this weekend against AirForce since I will be going to this one.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •